"I'm going to tát nhật bản." "Lucky you!"
He's lucky that he wasn't fired.
Bạn đang xem: lucky nghĩa là gì
We'll be lucky if we get there by midnight at this rate (= we might get there by midnight or it might be later).
Xem thêm: vp là gì
- luckyTwo lucky winners will be treated to tát an all-expenses paid trip to tát the Bahamas!
- fortunateIt was fortunate that he wasn't injured in the accident.
- it's a good thingIt's a good thing we bought travel insurance for our trip since it was cancelled.
- it's a good jobUK It's a good job they didn't go camping this weekend - the weather's been awful.
- luck outUS The Giants really lucked out in last night's game.
Các trở thành ngữ
(Định nghĩa của lucky kể từ Từ điển & Từ đồng nghĩa tương quan Cambridge giành cho Người học tập Nâng cao © Cambridge University Press)